XP20 Heat Pump
High-efficiency heat pump with true variable capacity
Here are some of the top features of the XP20:
Efficiency rating of up to 20.00 SEER / 10.00 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Variable-Capacity Scroll Compressor— adjusts cooling output in small increments based on demand, preserving quiet operation, energy efficiency and comfort
iComfort Wi-Fi®-enabled technology—a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions
High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Ratings of up to 20.00 SEER and 10.00 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Precision-Balanced Direct-Drive Fan delivers quiet operation.
- True Variable-Capacity Scroll Compressor can adjust cooling output in small increments based on demand, preserving quiet operation, energy efficiency and comfort
- iComfort Wi-Fi®–enabled technology—a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet— Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ Louver Design allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides, so the unit can be serviced in minimal time.
- Drainage Holes prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
XP20 Heat Pump Product Brochure